EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO OUR VIDEO ARCHIVE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS ONLY
CLICK HERE to review our list of prerecorded COVID-19 workshops!
Looking to share a prerecorded workshop with your team?
When the COVID -19 pandemic closed down the world, it left many feeling uncertain about what this would mean for them, not only professionally but personally. Whether it was medical professionals experiencing trauma after taking care of sick patients, parents having difficulty balancing working from home while assisting their children with remote school, or employees being furloughed or losing their job, National EAP was here to help.
WHAT WE DID:
- We reorganized our operations nimbly and launched a daily COVID Support, Education, and Outreach program for our clients.
- This program offered daily live webinars, which were a mix of support groups, educational sessions, leadership coaching, and meditation sessions.
Education covered a range of topics, including:
- Building Mental Strength
- Working from Home Successfully
- Managing Anxiety During an Outbreak
- Driving Business Success in Uncertain Times
- Remaining Emotionally Connected While Socially Distanced
National EAP continues to be the safety net for those still affected by COVID-19 and will navigate our clients through these unprecedented times.
(CLICK HERE) To inquire about providing our COVID-19 educational workshops for your employees
SHAREABLE RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYERS
9 Ways to Restore Your Work-Life Balance
Resuming School During COVID – 19
Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
How to Talk to Children About COVID-19
Maintaining Composure During COVID-19
Social Apps That Help You Stay Connected While in Quarantine
Ways to Increase Resiliency
Mindfulness Meditation Tips
Helping Seniors Navigate COVID-19
Couples and COVID-19 Confinement
Budgeting in Uncertain Times
If You Are Sick With COVID-19
Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19
Crowdsourced Coronavirus HR Resources
CDC guidance on how to plan and respond to the Coronavirus for Businesses and Employers
SHRM (Society for Human Resources Management) information on how Employers should make plans as virus disrupts businesses worldwide