National EAP’s new partner eM Life™ offers interactive, live and on-demand mindfulness programs led by expert mindfulness teachers. It helps you manage stress and enhance your overall well-being. Click here to enroll.
What is mindfulness?
Mindfulness is being fully aware and in the present moment without judgement. Through practicing mindfulness, we learn to be more present in our daily lives – benefiting our relationships, emotional health and overall well-being.
eM Life™ offers interactive, live and on-demand mindfulness programs led by expert mindfulness teachers for everyday life. It helps you create connections with yourself and others while building skills to manage stress and anxiety, improve focus and enhance your overall well-being. With every minute of mindfulness you practice, we donate to the charity of your choice through our pay-it-forward program. Click here to enroll.
When you enroll in eM Life, you will have 24/7 access from any device to:
- Live, daily 14-minute mindfulness programs led by experts multiple times a day
- Live, monthly online programs led by experts covering everything from stress to weight balance
- Hundreds of hours of on-demand content on a wide range of topics including leadership, diversity and inclusion and anxiety
- Expert-led community to gain support and purpose
- Game and meditation timer to help you build and sustain healthy habits
- Easy accessibility through the web or mobile app (iOS and Android)
There are also live, immersive multi-week programs addressing a variety of topics:
- Better Living with Diabetes™
- Cultivating Compassion
- Living Well with Chronic Pain™
- Medical Professional Mindfulness Program
- Mindfully Overcoming Addictive Behaviors
- Mindfulness At Work™
- Mindfulness Based Cancer Recovery™
- QuitSmart® Mindfully
- Skills to Thrive in Anxious Times
- Stress Less, Live More™
- The Journey Forward: Your M.M.A.P. For Success
- Weight Balance for Life™
If you are interested in one of the immersive programs, once enrolled, search the program title to find out when the next session starts and register. Click here to get started!